We’re pleased to share that Yield Monitor’s custom blockchain indexing and aggregation infrastructure will support NoNode and their vision to offer accessible, scalable building tools and solutions to boost the Web2-Web3 developer pipeline.
Yield Monitor, a small but powerful team, has laid the groundwork for a highly flexible, RESTful API that drastically reduces efforts for small teams and solo developers with limited Web3 experience. By supporting NoNode, dedicated efforts to ease Web2 developers’ transition into, and effectiveness within, DeFi development can be expanded, streamlined, and enhanced.
This brings many benefits to networks and specific ecosystems, including:
- faster Web2 developer onboarding and education
- lower barriers to entry, specifically:
- reduction of costs and overhead for small teams
- removal of technical lag time during building
- subsequent reduction and avoidance of technical debt
- reduction of team size requirements for protocols
- faster time to market
- reduction of user friction and frustration when interacting with applications
- increase in sustainable infrastructure and data aggregation practices
Yield Monitor’s collaboration with NoNode can drastically improve the ease at which developers enter DeFi — offering immediate value to emerging ecosystems and, more importantly, offering global developers with limited resources or bandwidth (or both) a faster pipeline to exploring, ideating, developing, and deploying on-chain products that bring opportunity to blockchain users at global scale.